Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dem Funbags

I know I've been neglecting this blog, which I created so I could write in often about anything that came to my mind. Even though I haven't written in this for quite a long time tonight is a different story, because tonight I feel it, the imaginative juices are flowing. I am ready to blow your mind with another great food for thought-thought.

Tonight, I ask the great question, do girl's ever feel insecure about their boobies size? I mean I could imagine being a girl, ya know just like totally chillin on the beach in my cute new top and then I look to my right and there's this girl with big ol' boobies. They do like juicy, and now I'm all like oh daym look at her chest and shet. I mean this is a seriously honest question, cause I've seen other girls like compliment other girls on their nice boobies and there's like no bad blood, but for all I know that's all just a front cause when you close the blinds it's all "that stupid betch I fuckin hate her, like did you see how she was all flirting with Joe and shit what a skank".

I mean there isn't any guy equivalent we have to compare to. I mean we don't stare at the bulge in each others shorts and compliment the dude like "yoooo bro your package is MEATY!" and shit like that. Cause I mean girls be all insecure about all types of shit, so boobies size could easily be on that list. A nice rack is a nice rack ya heard?

However, for guys I mean there is no preference. So there really isn't that much to worry over if I was a girl. I mean there's guys who like skinny chicks, there's guys who like chicks who got a little junk in the trunk so same goes with boobies. So with boobies, I mean some guys like the whoppers, and some guys like the whopper jr. I mean I guess it all goes with "In somebody's eyes, you are beautiful" way of putting things.

Anyways, that was what I randomly thought of tonight, interesting yes? Ah, one of the many mysteries of the universe brought to light by me once again.. or not. I hope I can keep writing and not get lazy. Take it easy universe, and yes bro yo package is so damn meaty.

-boomb00000000000000000000000m

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not into big boobies either but i'm biased. as a typical small boobed Asian gal, i've accepted my fate.

    i like big butts and i cannot lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell is the purpose or function of deleting a comment if they aren't going to get rid of the documentation that I commented in the first place?! that peeves the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete