Wednesday, September 15, 2010

X Marks The Spot

Just a short update.

There is buried treasure all around you. Even if your day sucks just think about this. Re-evaluate what's important in your life, because nothing should be taken for granted. Don't be looking to the next person and be saying things like oh their so lucky etc. but just close your eyes and think. Think of your parents, think of your youth, sad to say but those things won't be around forever. One day you will think back and miss the way your mom nagged you all the time, or getting yo drink on with your friends.

So let's all take a deep breathe and appreciate the things we have in life. Nothing last forever, for example just looking back on high school there are plenty of things I miss. I miss getting curly fries for lunch, and hash browns for breakfast, I miss school dances and all the things me and my friends did for fun that was alcohol free. I mean if you have a more positive outlook in life, you'll be enjoying it that much more. And the memories you shall have will that much more memorable. So here's to making the best of what we've got.

Cheers, and enjoy.

-booomb00m



No comments:

Post a Comment