Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lazy

I need to get off my ass and start doing shit. Got so lazy.. I think it's been a trend in my life. I only put enough effort into something to become good or decent at it then I just give up. The things I am great at are just natural talents, like running fast, great hearing, etc. The things I am good at I worked at like swimming or piano but I never wanted to take that extra step to become really good. Maybe that's why Olympians get to the Olympics, they never give up. Well duh.. that was a pretty obvious answer, but what I'm trying to say is that certain people have that willpower and mentality to keep going. I guess that's what you need if you want to succeed. Hopefully I will find it somewhere in me to try to get some of that. Small steps?

No comments:

Post a Comment