Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just Updating

I am slowly deteriorating cause of Ambien, or so I think I am. Not mentally but doing all the stupid things has sort of affected some of the things in my life. I wake up regretting a lot of things I do, which I can't really explain. I went ahead and did some research.. and what I found out was that it's nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of people do crazy stuff, and a lot of the times none of them have any recollection of doing it. There are a bunch of YouTube videos of people doing crazy things as well. All I know is that it's affected a few things for me, but what I regret most is that I'm sure it's changed the way how some of the people I know look at me. It's sad but I really can't help it, since most of the time it's the Ambien and not me. Why is sleep so hard to come by?

No comments:

Post a Comment