Sunday, May 30, 2010

Naturally

Everything is better when its au naturale, right? Do we enjoy food thats natural, or packed with preservatives and additives? Sometimes.. I do tend to have my Big Mac craving, which is.. far from natural. However, you won't hear my stomach complaining. And do we like girls who don't wear makeup?? Let me tell you this, GIRLS themselves don't even like not wearing makeup.
In life, do we tend to seek simplicity, or sophistication? And I believe it's a combination of both. We need sophistication in some aspects of life whereas some things are better left simple. A grilled cheese, or PBJ is good because it's simple. However, this blog is available on the internet free of charge for my quick access if say.. I have the sudden urge to jot down some of my thoughts and ideas.
So in the end, having less makes it easy, but having more makes things easier. And it's up to us to find a balance between the two. Sometimes though, we need to slow down and take in the sights and sounds around us. Life traveling at 3 mph is beautiful because you're able to notice and experience things that you wouldn't normally see rushing through full speed. I can honestly say that is probably one of the main reasons I have such difficulty falling asleep every night. That's the one time during the day my mind isn't occupied by someone/something, and is free to wander the depths of my imagination. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

-boomb00m

No comments:

Post a Comment