Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Time

I actually created this blog a few months ago. I thought it was a good idea.. to write about my.. ideas. Anyways, what better way to express and further develop my thoughts than to blog about them. I am however having a tough time figuring out the blogging site and its inner workings, but I'll manage. Trying to figure out how everything works does make me feel old though, I mean back in high school I was up to date with things. It was like:
  • Myspace? Check
  • Xanga? Check
  • AIM? Check
  • Kazaa? Checkkkkk it 
Nowadays I look at people's links and I'm clueless. It's a constant battle trying to keep up.
  • twitter? I'll pretend my fb status update is a twitter
  • tumblr? is this a group of traveling circus children?
  • blogspot? what is this? oh wait I'm writing on it.
  • gchat? fb chat? aim? really? aren't these all the same?
  • torrents? check it, I am always up to date with downloading, who buys dvds? oh wait blu-ray?
  • flickr? And I'm lost
So people have facebooks to stay in touch with friends. But have twitters to let closer friends about what their doing all day, like "@gangsta4life "Taking a fat dump!!!!!!" I won't even try to explain the rest, because well.. I can't cause I don't know what those things are about.

Anyways this post was basically me explaining to you that I am no longer tech savvy. Hello digital world 2.0!





Who remembers this?

No comments:

Post a Comment