Saturday, August 21, 2010

Updation Penetration

So pretty much I got my ass kicked by LIFE. And by life I mean 25 to life.. anyways what to do next is to hunker down and move on. No this is not anything girlfriend or romance related so please don't view me as the emo ass Romeo type. Although Juliet be lookin mighty fine.

Anyhow, to kick off moving on I have requested Netflix send me the big, the bad: Big Fish, which I just got from the mailbox and will be watching tonight.

It's been awhile since I've seen it but I do remember it being very magical, and Ewan Mcgregor's eyes... so dreamy. Aside from that I really don't remember anything about the movie so I'm pretty excited about watching it. I do remember that in high school it was one of my favorite movies, but that was like...... 9 years ago? Wow I was pretty dumb back then so we'll see if I'll still enjoy the movie today.

In my last blog I did say I would write an emo post about how awesome it was spending 3 weeks in Jersey with some of my coolest amigos. I'm sorry to say I am sad but not THAT sad. But it's probably because with the great advancements in technology we are all videochatting and emailing and using smoke signals to stay in touch. Man that was a fun trip though, more adventures hopefully to come this upcoming winter when the asian version of the Jersey Shore cast come to Cali to stay at mi casa.

I bid thee great wealth and prosperity.

-boomb0000sh

1 comment: