Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Un Gato Pantalones Me Gusta

I know, my Spanish is deadly, fear it. Anyways, this blog now has a total of 5 followers. I mean two of them are Me and Chris, but thats cause we so coo we can be fans of our own work. Me and Chris are like celebrity status now, pretty soon we're gonna look to adopt a child from a third world country and name him Cash Money.

Besides all that madness, what do I feel like blogging about today? I don't know, except I do know, and that's because I know you know what I know, and what I know that you know that I know is this..




Bazinga! Sorry I'm pretty beat.. and my mind shit out awhile ago. I do however wanted to dedicated this very personal blog to our numba one fan Ms. Naiching Liu.






And in her honor:





































Chuck is the best show, watch it. Do it. Goodbye, and farewell.



-boomb00m

1 comment:

  1. hahaha this is the best entry thus far!!!

    next time we talk, i'll be caught up with Chuck!... unless i fight the jet lag

    ReplyDelete