Sunday, June 6, 2010

procrasstination


so instead of lookin' for jobs, i be hurr writing another blog entry. shiet, i wished this blog was bumpin' where google wants to riddle us with advertisement. after working for apple yo, my standards for applying to places have been shifted too high. on top of that, i be one lazy ass dude. all i do these days is find new music and zap zap with muh boo, d vu. i can do that for the rest of my life. but enough about me, what about you? fuck you, i don't care. i know yo, i got mad jokes, my b.

ima spice this joint up with the arts. i had to stare at a few art pieces for half an hour and then write about my deep and profound experiences with it. i'm not much of an art lovin' huxtable, i just like doing shit for my own pleasures. but i found this shiz right here pretty coo. it's by jen stark.


i think it's pretty tight. i like stuff thats super simple but has complexity, nah mean? ima hook up some muzaq, too. right now, i be loving this dude Bullion. he makes beats hot like fire. my music taste ain't very commercial friendly, but i like what i like yah heard? check this dude out.



1 comment: