Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Bucket List

I'm gonna take my time on this post, and update whenever I think of something to add to it. And I know that this is a list of realistic things not like winning the lottery or appearing on Oprah.

Here goes, a list of things I would love to do one day:

- Go to Japan/Korea
- Go on a cruise
- Take a racing/driving class
- See Coldplay live
- Sit courtside at a Lakers game
- Live somewhere outside of California, maybe outside of the US? Might be too late already, but maybe when I'm old who knows
- See the Northern Lights or if you wanna get technical aka Aurora Borealis
- Make Pho from scratch
- Chainsaw a tree down.. sorry earth
- Skydive/Cliffdive/Bungee Jump
- Get a puppy (this might actually be the first thing accomplished on this list)
- To Be Continued..

What I've come to realize is that a lot of the things I want to do involves traveling, which means I better save up some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment