Saturday, October 9, 2010

the music in me

I am kind of OCD when it comes to music. Whenever I hear a song I am addicted to I have it on repeat until my ears bleed. There's really no point in even sending me new music when I'm lovin a particular song. However, once in a blue moon, when werewolves (Team Jacob?) come out I stumble upon a song that I have to listen to no matter what. A put on headphones listen while trying to sleep just so it rings in your head all night king of song.

Arcade Fire - Wake Up

I am a few years too late, but at least I found it. I love you Arcade Fire, just for this song.


In other news, there is music inside me. I have again begun a new job, thx in part to an old friend who really helped me out. I don't really wanna go into detail, but I started on Thursdays and now have had two whole days under my belt. It's made me realize a few things, first that I should never take things for granted and continue to work hard, and second that even though there are other jobs for me out there I should never pass up a good opportunity. So a new chapter begins.

Give me strength, give me uncertainty, give me curiosity, give me hope, and give me a beer.


- boomb00m

No comments:

Post a Comment